Interview : Skype
Java DevOps Developer
• 5+ years of strong software development experience with Java including Spring Framework, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Microservices
• 2+ years hands on association with AWS/Azure/Any Cloud.
• Experience designing software for scalability and resilience
• Experience designing and developing RESTful web services for complex software systems
• Ability to collaborate with database programmers and UI programmers to ensure effective and efficient API
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent scripting skill Python / Shell / Node / Java
• Experienced in designing, setting up and maintaining automation frameworks, tools and scripts for CI/CD environments
• Experienced with Git or bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonarqube
• Knowledge in relational DB – MySQL, Postgres, Oracle or MS SQL Server
• Experience of working in Agile development environment
• Worked in onsite offshore model
• Flexibility in working hours
• Knowledge on Stream Processing Framework/platform (Apache Flink/ Kafka)
• Experience working with Elastic Search
• Experience with release management Tools and capable of delivering automation and software developer self-service solutions in a rapidly evolving CI/CD microservices architecture.
• Design, implement, test, debug and document integration solutions and enhance existing components for products built on cloud platform
• Develop automated test cases
• Able to build solutions for maximum reliability, stability, scalability and supportability of the company's existing software applications and new tools.
• Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to technology leadership
• Collaborate with scrum team to scope, estimate, plan and build features that drives our application forward.
• Self-driven and fundamental love of technology and thirst for better ways to support the business.
• Should be able to support operations as required
Last updated on Jan 22, 2019