- Providing advice at a senior level in area(s) of technical expertise.
- Preparing the technical component of proposals.
- Conducting assignments.
- Participating in training.
- Acting as Team Leader for an assignment when required.
- Acting as Assignment Manager when required.
- Product and service development in area(s) of technical expertise
- Account for all time through the Assignment Management System.
- Mentor other team members.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality in all aspects of work
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Tertiary education and professional qualification or an outstanding track record relevant to her/his practice area.
- A specialist in a professional area which represents marketable technical experience.
- Knowledge of current and expected changes in business that will impact on her/his area of specialisation.
- Several years’ teamwork experience.
- A track record of progressive achievement and advancement.
- Preparation of reports and management information relevant to her/his area(s) of specialization.
- Ability to work as a senior member of a multi-discipline professional team working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure.
- Ability to deliver quality outputs on time.
- Outstanding analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability to identify issues and value for money solutions that will satisfy client’s needs in a complex setting
- Imagination and creativity that can be translated into innovative but practical solutions.
- Good authorship and editorship so as to be able to convey findings, ideas and opinions in a convincing and professional manner.
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team.
- Strong problem solving skills with demonstrable ability to apply relationship skills including tact and discretion.
- Effective presentation skills and a confident speaker
- Good expression of both spoken and written English.
- Able to conduct interviews effectively.
- Able to network effectively.
- Able to work on her/his own initiative.
Last updated on Nov 8, 2023