Atlanta, will need to be on-siteDuration:
6-7 months, with possibility of extension based on resource performance.Work Authorization:
Green card or citizen preferred.
We have a need for a Workday report developer on our project with Georgia Tech. This person will be one of the report writer's for their existing team and will need to have Workday Finance experience.Requirement Details:
- Experience with Workday Finance
- Experience with building reports and integrations in Workday Finance. Build and maintain calculated fields, integration workflows in Workday
- Design and develop various types of advanced Workday reports from Workday Financials data
- Develop reports encompassing different modules of Workday Financials including Financial Accounting, Projects, Grants, Supplier Accounts, Expenses, Assets, Procurement, Banking and Settlement, etc.
- Use best practices and industry standards in developing custom reports
- Write test cases and building test scenarios for reports.
- Partner with other report developers and financial area experts to understand current demands of the business with regards to financial data
- Perform other related duties as assigned.