Roles and Responsibilities
- Datapower development
- Datapower troubleshooting / support
- Integration architectural design understanding and expertise.
Qualification and Experience/Skills Required
- 7 to 10 years of experience in IBM Datapower skills with AWS or Azure microservice knowledge/experience
- Should be capable of understanding business requirements, perform detailed design, coordinate with developers and take ownership of delivery "
- This involves delivering the complex designs related to payments and retail banking domains and the capability to develop the same in agile methodology. This also involves automating BAU activities, troubleshooting non-prod and prod issues and fixing them.
- This role requires strong knowledge in both design and development in DataPower, WMQ, WTX and current API standards.
Technical skills :-
- Datapower Gateway handson experience.
- Understanding on the concepts of AAA, Logging, Gateway script and error handling.
- Understanding on restful webservices, MPGW, Processing policies, MQ/HTTP FSHs, call actions, XSLT Transformations.
- Good to know :- WTX and Microservices.
Good to have skills:
- AWS or Azure Microservices
Last updated on Apr 19, 2022