Application Developer - Pega
Job Number: 22-06043
Excel in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Application Developer - Pega for our client in East Rutherford, PA.
Eclaro's client is a leading insurance company providing risk management services and products to the energy industry. Their vast experience throughout North America spans all sides of energy infrastructure. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Application Developer will be responsible for developing software utilizing PEGA Rules Process Commander or similar platform for business applications, including Policy Administration, Claims, Documents and other systems and initiative ongoing.
- The individual works closely with the development and analyst teams.
- This is an opportunity to work with the leading business process software platform utilized in development of corporate systems.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Systems Management, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with: The PEGA Platform and creation of complex applications within the platform, .NET and Relational Database technologies, and exposure to web services (SOAP, XML, etc.).
- Familiarity with Business Process Management and process modeling.
- Experience implementing coding best practices via code reviews and code inspection tools.
- Able to learn new technology practices, platforms, and tools.
- Intellectually curious with a continuous process improvement mentality
- Achievement-Oriented: Demonstrates persistence and perseverance in achieving concrete and tangible outcomes by taking action to get optimum results when encountering obstacles or resistance
- Collaborative: Develops and maintains effective working relationships across functional and divisional lines by readily sharing information, knowledge, and resources
- Detail-Oriented: Displays thoroughness and accuracy in quality communications and deliverables through the application of technical skills and industry/product knowledge
- Service-Oriented: Conveys a genuine desire and ability to anticipate and meet customer needs and creates and nurtures mutually beneficial relationships within Client and with Client Members and brokers
- Work Ethic: Takes ownership for one's responsibilities by acting with integrity and holding oneself accountable to continuous improvement
- Leadership (if applicable): Motivates employees to exercise their talents to the fullest and holds them accountable for their best efforts; provides support to develop potential skills for improved individual growth and trains and empowers subordinates effectively
- Will be responsible for Coding and unit testing using Pega OOTB or other platforms based on the design provided by the Lead System Architect.
- Integrate and maintain moderately complex to extremely complex applications throughout the project lifecycle utilizing the Pega Platform.
- May have responsibility for development of a part of a larger project or to develop a project more independently.
- Collaborate with business analysts, testers and business users to effectively prioritize development activities within resource constraints.
- Hand off back and forth with offshore developers in a collaborative fashion
If interested, you may contact:
Bridgette Marks | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.