MGB-8794 - RN Supervisor - Northampton, MA - 13 Weeks Contract
Sigma Healthcare team is currently looking for RN Supervisor to travel to our client's facility.
Shift: 23:00 - 07:30
- The Nursing Supervisor functions as the coordinator of patient care and a representative of Nursing Administration for a designated shift. The Nursing Supervisor utilizes knowledge of a patient’s age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care and contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care. The Nursing Supervisor coordinates hospital services in collaboration with the Administrator-on-Call. This position reports to the Clinical Nurse Director and operates within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required; BSN strongly preferred.
- In the absence of a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of three to five years experience working as a Staff RN with leadership abilities demonstrated by working successfully as a Charge RN or in another leadership capacity required.
- Current license to practice nursing in Massachusetts or eligibility for Massachusetts licensure required.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS certification required.
- CPI or MOAB required.
- ACLS certification required.
- Demonstrated excellent clinical, leadership, organizational, and oral and written communication skills required.
Last updated on Nov 14, 2023