Position: Senior Lead .NET Developer (Web/Windows)
Duration: 9-12 Months
- This Resource will develop .NET/C# integration in Azure environment.
- Assess review and collaborate with users on requirements
- Recommend review and recommend design of .NET integration framework and possibly infrastructure configuration in Azure pertaining to interfaces
- Implement develop and implement interfaces in Azure to connect various County Agency systems
- Test - conduct unit and system integration testing
- Support and Maintain write operation runbook in supporting the developed interfaces
- Knowledge Transfer write interface design document and conduct knowledge transfer sessions with team
Required Skills & Abilities:
- The resource needs to be an expert in .NET/C# development in the area of interfaces, and preferably experience in working with Azure Function.
- In addition, the contractor must have some knowledge in working with user requirements gathering, analysis, as well as conducting system integration testing.
- University graduate in computer science or related engineering field.
Last updated on Aug 21, 2023