IT BA – Developer Experience Specialist
Duration: 6 months Contract to Hire
This position will sit within Enterprise Infrastructure Engineering under the technology onboarding & process engineering organization. In this organization it is all about accelerating the penetration of Client technology solutions and optimizing the engineering and operational support efforts while strengthening a healthy company agile culture. We are committed to the successful adoption of complex technology programs, enhancing the overall developer and customer experience, and identifying manual touch points and translating them into automation driven outcomes. As a Developer Experience Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying customer needs, respond to customer queries, and collaborate with internal departments to optimize customer services and brand awareness.
• Identifying ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions, and engagements
• Liaise with internal teams such as engineering, operations, product management, product development, account management, billing, finance, UX etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey – are plugged
• Regular communication with internal stakeholders such as customer service executives and other customer-facing teams to identify gaps and opportunities
• Raising red flags wherever the business process needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience with the company
• Ensuring the DX strategies are aligned to the larger marketing and business goals and outcomes
• Collect, track, and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered – help measure metrics such as NPS to gauge how the brand is performing on DX performance parameters
• Work with the technology teams to ensure a seamless brand and onboarding experience with the technology
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
• At least 2 years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
• Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
• Great organizational and time management abilities.
• Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
Last updated on Oct 25, 2021