About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Technology Delivery Manager looks after the change the bank projects for a defined business domain and is accountable for technology delivery across all project phases including initiation, design, plan, build, test, implementation and close/handover to operations. Reporting to the Service Delivery Lead, s/he ensures that the technical implementation of the project is meeting business requirements and expectations, working closely Service Delivery Leads, Engineering Teams, Test Leads, Operations Teams as well as Project Managers as part of the technology delivery and change process.
How you'll contribute
- Accountable for the delivery of technology change and supports the Service Delivery Lead in shaping the business and IT strategy with technology expertise, knowledge of the latest technology approaches/developments and market trends; Coordinates the efforts of software development engineers, provides reports on project status, process control, and software development schedules from initiation to implementation.
- Partners with the Service Delivery Lead and other IT functions to define specific IT initiatives and solutions, detail project scope, introduce project delivery method and release plans, incorporating traditional or modern software development lifecycle e.g., Waterfall, Agile; Creates documentation on quality and design specifications to ensure development requirements are fulfilled; Monitors and reinforces adherence to software development standards and principles; Performs change management to technology teams due to changes introduced by the project.
- Analyzes and investigates the project development process; Performs configuration evaluations and designs controls to ensure the quality and stability of the projects' integration and compliance with industry standards
- Conducts and coordinates work among system analysts, engineering teams, solution architects, testers, 3rd party vendors, etc. to plan, design, build, test and implement IT solutions into that meet specified business demands and objectives; Thinks strategically about opportunities and crafts solutions for the set of technology and IT systems. They actively monitor solution engagement for constant improvements and better IT solutions
What we’re looking for
- 5-8 years and up of technical delivery work experience
- Substantial/Extensive knowledge on development platforms (e.g. Java, .Net, RPG, etc.), Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, OS400, etc.), Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, etc.), plus Network and Infrastructure
- Solution Design: Application and Infrastructure
- Strong understanding of IT service management methodologies and best practices, such as ITIL, COBIT, and ISO 20000
- Strong understanding of IT governance and compliance, such as ISO 27001 and SOC2
Last updated on Jun 3, 2023