Job Description for Order Picker
- Take orders from supervisors for order picking activities.
- Assist in loading and unloading items from delivery trucks.
- Prepare pallets for handling objects appropriately.
- Perform pre-checks on electric pallet jacks to ensure that they are in proper working order.
- Ensure that electric pallet jacks are maintained on a periodic basis.
- Pick orders from storage areas and verify the accuracy of orders from order sheets.
- Perform a variety of warehousing tasks such as replenishing pick locations.
- Perform labeling, sorting, and storing of picked products.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years order picking experience in warehouse environment
- Experience operating an electric pallet jack
- The ability to read and understand invoices and storage directions
- Able to lift at least 50-75 pounds
- Endurance and strong physical capability
Last updated on Aug 30, 2023