We are looking for a commercial, committed Partner Success Manager (Technical Services) with a passion for the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem.
The person we need will advise and consult our partners, ISV’s as well as System Integrators on how to leverage the technical services that Companial can provide. The purpose of our services is very simple as it is 100% aligned with our mission to help our partners exceed their customers’ expectations. You will be responsible for building a pipeline of projects with our partners and successfully drive the opportunities to a successful partner and end customer conclusion.
You will report to the Regional Lead for South Europe.
What are you going to do:
- Help partners to manage the current capability and capacity challenges within the Dynamics ecosystem through Companial’s technical services
- Build sales pipeline for technical services and achieve annual services targets
- Evangelize Companial Services benefits to the partners via various communication channels (roundtables, webcasts, etc.)
- Working closely with marketing, help define go-to-market campaigns to build pipeline
- Nurture project pipeline for technical services with partners and Technical Services HQ
- Close contracts with partners for technical services
- Provide 1st level commercial support with partners that utilize Companial technical services
- Manage and support selected Companial partners, based on partner’s Service Level and future potential to Companial
- Consult partners on how to grow their business and how to adapt to new market requirements and opportunities
What we expect from you:
- A commercial drive and service-oriented attitude
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills ( English is the daily working language, so it is essential to be fluent in spoken English)
- Knowledge of the IT industry and the small and medium-sized business sector, as well as of the Microsoft ecosystem and its "channels" (partner knowledge)
- Experience and knowledge of “cloud” software solutions; Dynamics 365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV, Finance and Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing as well as Dataverse and PowerApps
- Experience in consulting and/or implementing Dynamics projects
- Always aim for quality in your work by being complete, accurate, and punctual
- You are both a self-starter and a team player, with a pro-active and customer-centric attitude. You know your responsibilities and act in accordance with these. You are precise, dynamic, and ambitious and know how to convince people. And above all, you know how to have fun while performing
- Experience in Microsoft Business Applications is required.
What we offer:
- A highly skilled and constantly expanding international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (global conferences, training courses, business trips, etc)
- Flexible work hours, remote work and company events
- International professional environment
- Access to advanced training resources
- Excellent career development opportunities
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners.
Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. Companial is an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Member of the Partners Advisory Council. Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. Companial is currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Last updated on Feb 2, 2024