INSTALLER - COMMERCIAL HVAC/R
Lehigh Valley, PA
Elliott-Lewis Corporation is currently seeking an Installer for commerical units - HVAC/R (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning and Refrigeration). We welcome both union and non-union applicants.
Since 1905, Elliott-Lewis and its family of companies have a reputation of being a premier provider of Mechanical Services, Facilities Management, and Crane Rentals. Elliott-Lewis is a leader in our industry providing HVAC/R installations, air conditioning service, maintenance, major appliance repairs, along with electrical and plumbing needs for commerical clients (no residential).
- Manage on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Install and repair various types of commercial HVAC units.
- Install control systems, both analog and digital, and program same.
- Understand duct work and air flow design with sheet metal and duct board systems
- Produce timely and detailed reports
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical experience either through apprenticeship, trade school, or prior work experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is mandatory
- Must possess Type II EPA certification
- Chiller education required in both troubleshooting and maintenance for air-cooled and water-cooled systems
- Familiar with DC controls and pneumatics and fresh air machines (examples include: Aaon, Munters, Carriers)
- Candidates must be able to work stand-by after hours on a rotational basis.
Preferred Skills (Not Mandatory to Apply)
- A state Class A or mechanical license
- Management experience highly desired
- Frequently Required: Walking. Max carry 75lbs. Push/pull 40-75lbs. Exposure to hot and cold temperature. Working at heights. Operate motorized equipment.
- Occasionally Required: Standing, bending, or twisting. Kneeling, crouching, stopping, and crawling. Repetitive motion. Working with arms raised over head. Working on or from ladders. Exposure to high sound levels.
- Elliott-Lewis offers a robust compensation package including:
- Competitive pay,
- Retirement Plan,
- Vacation Packages,
- Sick Pay,
- Medical / Health Insurance Plans,
- Dental coverage,
- Additional voluntary benefits including several life insurance options, accident insurance, several disability insurance options, and more.
We recognize that great talent can come from a variety of backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks, and drug tests are performed for all positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023