Insomnia Cookies is actively hiring for a Store Operations Manager (GM) for our Cincinnati store located at 216 Calhoun St, Cincinnati OH 45219, and we are seeking hospitality focused individuals looking to join a fun, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing company in a role that offers great training & mentorship, professional growth/quick advancement opportunities and achievable sales success!
Comp & Sweet Position Perks:
· Competitive market base salary (up to 62K) plus monthly bonus compensation package.
· a $50.00 per month cellphone data plan stipend.
· enrollment in our Cookie Jar deferred compensation program.
· excellent comprehensive benefits coverage that includes medical, dental, vision & pet insurance plans.
· 401K with contribution match.
· 2 weeks paid vacation, 2 Insomnia Personal Days of Wellness paid, paid sick leave.
· Enrollment in our Cookie College learning/training platform.
· free cookies, awesome swag and so much more!
Job Duties & Position Focus:
· Hire, coach and develop a diverse part-time hourly staff that includes Shift Leaders, Cookie Crew and Delivery Drivers.
· Lead service components including stellar food quality, engaging customer service, employee friendliness, and store cleanliness, through the team.
· Establish a strong culture of excellence that prioritizes cookie quality, customer service, and sales performance, while also supporting personal growth and opportunity for all team members.
· Manage and audit inventory to maintain proper controls.
· Create and execute fun, local marketing drops.
· Create and drive in-store recognition programs/contests.
What we seek:
· 3+ years of management/leadership experience in a restaurant or retail establishment
· Availability to work 2-3 mid-to-late shifts throughout the latter part of the week (Thurs- Sun)
· Benevolent leadership style with a player-coach mentality when it comes to day-to-day management of the business
· An innate sense of true hospitality and ability to deliver exceptional customer service to all of our guests
· A solid technical acumen regarding restaurant/retail business software, proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, MS Teams and prior experience hiring employees using an Applicant Tracking System
· Familiarity with using commercial convection ovens - a plus