Position:Scrum Master (JOb NO:#8970 )
Location: MOresville, NC
Duration: 12 MOnths
MOI: Phone and Skype
Visas:USC GC, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, OPT (Please provide passport of all EAD and OPT, if possible try for GC as well.)
LInkeIn Mis for all visas.
We need to hire a Sr. Scrum Master role that will be responsible for the Salesforce Service Cloud teams for contact center rollout of the application. The ideal candidate will be technical and have experience being a scrum master for Salesforce work/teams.
- Experience as a Scrum Master for Salesforce a must!
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
Last updated on Mar 27, 2020