InGenesis is currently sourcing for Physician candidates to work for our potential client. In this role, you will perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the facility. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
What’s in it for you?
- Health Insurance effective date of hire for full time employees.
- Health & Welfare – additional per hour rate to help offset cost of insurance.
- 2 weeks of PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Provides direct care to patients within discipline Scope of Practice and performs functions in accordance with current accepted practice, licensure, certification, credentialing and or granted privileges.
- Provides treatment of persons throughout the life span as appropriate to discipline and facility setting.
- Serves as the on-site medical authority within the scope of services provided.
- Clinical supervisory authority over mid-level providers as well as the nursing staff and pharmacy.
- Responsible for developing and coordinating all aspects of healthcare delivery at his/her assigned facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from a school in the United States, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. territory.
- Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States as established by:
- The National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation (NCFMEA) and
- permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine.
- Minimum of one year experience as a licensed physician.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association®.
- Verbal proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not required).
- Ability to pass a federal government security background check.
- Required to walk unaided at a normal pace for up to 10 minutes and maintain balance.
- Required to respond to any medical emergency within 4 minutes, where a fast walk or jog may be necessary to provide assistance.
- Required to perform CPR/emergency care standing or kneeling.
- Must have the ability to assist sick, injured or aging detainees or staff exiting the building during an emergency (may require lifting, dragging, wheeling or carrying someone who weighs significantly more than self).
- Must be able to see, hear and smell with or without the use of aides if necessary (exceptions on a case-by-case basis).
- Must easily alternate between kneeling and standing.
- Must be able to lift, push, or carry 30 pounds.
- Must be capable of standing on hard surfaces (cement floors) for long periods of time.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.
Last updated on Aug 30, 2022