Intuition Machines uses AI/ML to build enterprise security products. We apply our research to systems that serve hundreds of millions of people, with a team distributed around the world.
If you enjoy working at scale on both architecture and data, engineering our backend systems may be your ideal job. Our approach is simple: light specs, small teams, and rapid iteration.
As Site Reliability Engineer you will consider the hCaptcha product your personal charge, keeping it the most secure, resilient, and fastest solution on the market. Availability is a core requirement for us.
What will you do:
- Keep us up, keep us fast, and keep our dev teams productive
- Wake up every day with an urgent need to own hCaptcha’s systems end-to-end, ensuring that every peer release improves performance across the spectrum including quality, security, uptime, speed-to-deliver, threat detection, and customer engagement
- Source improvement ideas, priority and capabilities from customers, the internal community, new and existing system metrics. Make decisions rapidly
- Be creative and desire an environment where you can directly create value and be a force to improve the experience for our customers
What we are looking for:
- Expert in backend development and orchestration in high scale, high uptime and high reliability environments with development expertise in Python, JS/NodeJS, and Kubernetes. Rust is a bonus
- Minimum of six years of hands-on experience in related roles (engineering, DevOps, SRE)
- Excellent collaborative, diplomatic, communication, listening and presentation skills, to and with diverse audiences, and experience supporting and mentoring peers
- Familiarity with distributed systems: queue-first architectures, sharding, etc
- Demonstrated engineering expertise (gather requirements, problem solve and recommend)
- Preferred: familiarity with security frameworks, attack vectors, botnets and impact analysis
What do we offer:
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours #Li-remote.
- An inspiring team of colleagues spread all over the world.
- Pleasant, modern development and deployment workflows: ship early, ship often.
- High impact: lots of users, happy customers, high growth, and cutting edge R&D.
- Flat organization, direct interaction with customer teams.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse global workforce. We believe that the best way to learn, grow, and succeed, both as individuals and as a company, is to foster a culture that is fundamentally rooted in equality.
Join us as we transform cyber security, user privacy, and machine learning online!
Last updated on Oct 4, 2021