"To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination!" - that’s our mission at foodpanda.
foodpanda (small 'f') is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
The role of a Specialist, Talent Acquisition is someone who can find the diamonds in the rough out there in the industry to fit our organization needs. To be successful in this role, you should be someone who loves challenges and who loves to get noticed for closing tough roles in tough requirements (basically launch moonshots!).
This role will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and it is a 1-year Fixed term contract role to support Thailand based hires for the Regional Team.
- With the world as your platter, you will identify and source top talents across multiple functions and job levels.
- You will partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each requisition, target companies and target candidates to reach out to.
- You will present the pre-selected candidates to hiring managers with a supporting summary that’s like an elevator pitch to convince the hiring manager (candidate profile based on screening, phone interview and tests).
- You will own end-to-end recruitment process for each role assigned, including but not limited to sourcing, pre-screening, coordinating assessments & interviews, conducting reference checks, extending offers & maintaining the relationship until the new joiner onboards (with candidate experience as the primary performance indicator).
- You will build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing LinkedIn, specialized job boards, social networks, networking initiatives.
- You will track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities.
- You will update and maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system.
- You will get better at what you do every day as you are your own critic.
- Strong experience in recruiting for niche roles with the ability to build talent insights and EVP.
- Able to work under pressure as well as a tight deadline.
- Able to remain calm, collected and think rationally during extremely tough situations.
- Extremely good stakeholder management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Data driven, and will not speak without strong data support (Everything you do is driven by data, data & more data).
- Cannot function without an ATS (strong experience using Greenhouse and Workday).
- Degree holder in any relevant discipline.
- Overall, a minimum 5 years in Talent Acquisition with exposure to hiring niche roles in Marketing, Sales / Commercial, and Operations.
- Strong command of English (our corporate language) and great communication skills.
- Experience in using various interviewing methods and assessment tools to select the right talent for vacant positions.
- Campus Recruitment experience will be advantage
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners.
Last updated on Aug 8, 2023