Working as part of an agile IoT product development team, this role will involve developing embedded software for real-time monitoring devices. As an agile firmware developer, you will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Develop software for embedded systems to meet organizational goals.
- Responsible for analysis & development of the requirements for core controllers based on customer specifications.
- Collaborating with hardware engineers to review the system architecture, debugging potential issues, and proposing changes from the software perspective
- Design, implement, & validate the solutions for the assigned functions.
- Deliver validated functions as per the project schedule.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years’ experience with embedded software development.
- 2+ years' experience in the C and C++ programming languages.
- MS degree in Computer Engineering or a related technical field.
- 3+ years of C++ software development experience in embedded control systems.
- Experience in using MicroPython
- Very good understanding of the IoT environment. Experience in working with AWS IoT core or Azure IoT.
- Ability to interface a range of sensors with microcontrollers.
- Experience in developing systems that includes LAN, WAN, WiFi, BLE.
- Experience in RTOS, ROS
- Understanding memory allocation of different architectures and write firmwares accordingly
- Experience with diagnostics development. Test & measurement equipment; Hardware-in-the-loop testing equipment & procedures.
- Ability to cipher and decipher data using DES, RSA, AES etc.
- Flash encryption and Firmware encryption experience.
- Ability to develop an OTA update system.
- Strong understanding and implemented experience in MQTT, HTTPS, UDP and other internet communication protocols.
- Familiar with medical device regulations or similar standards
- Proficient in using the version control system; git.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills to work in a global organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in ML is a plus.
Other Benefits: As Per Company Policy
Location: Banani, Dhaka
Last updated on Oct 27, 2023