Come and join our family if you are an experienced senior lead in digital communication strategies and influencer marketing, who has led multidisciplinary teams and worked closely with other areas to evolve and innovate in client work. We are sure that you will be glad to work and grow with us!
- Leads Argentina’s digital team.
- Senior-level position that oversees and manages online presence and reputation of our clients.
- Responsible for creating and implementing digital marketing and communication strategies aligned with client goals and client’s brand identities.
- Responsible for developing a cohesive communication strategy that covers various digital channels such as websites, social media, email, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Oversees the production of all communication material such as web content, press releases, newsletters, brochures, videos, etc...
- Responsible for developing our client’s brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms.
- Oversees analysis and reports of the performance impact of digital campaigns and initiatives using SEO and marketing metrics.
- Partners with local, Latam and Global teams for developing strong digital strategies.
- At least 6 years of experiences digital strategy expert leader, with special emphasis in social media, content creators/influencers and notions of web and apps metrics:
- Leading and developing digital communications strategies.
- Agency experience with client facing roles.
- Track record leading multidisciplinary teams and overseeing the digital team operation.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
to view a short video about life at Edelman.
Last updated on Sep 27, 2023