Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
How do you make the world's most powerful Cloud Data Platform a delight to use? We are the fastest growing software company at this scale in history and looking to push that to new heights by building the single best visual user experience in the industry.
The mission of the Visual Products product area is to make visual products usage (data apps, dashboards, etc.) explode organically among Snowflake customers. We are building powerful user experiences to propel the creation and consumption of visual data insights. Our current scope includes the integration of Streamlit into Snowflake and Snowsight Dashboards. We are looking for talented frontend engineers to help us continue to grow and build compelling new experiences using a best-of-breed tech stack (React/Hooks, Typescript, Node.JS, Kubernetes, Go). Bring your passion for delighting customers and deep experience building cutting edge web apps and help us build the future of the Data Cloud.
AS A SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - VISUAL PRODUCTS AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL:
- Lead and drive projects that span our stack, including go and node services hosted in Kubernetes and a UI written in typescript and react(hooks)
- Collaborate closely with a cross functional design and product partners
- Deliver features requiring close coordination with sister teams, like Streamlit app sharing and Streamlit drafts
- Mentor and coach junior team members.
- Build for performance, scale, and maintainability
OUR IDEAL SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER WILL HAVE:
- Significant product web application development experience
- Experience contributing to interactive dashboards and visualization platforms
- Deep understanding of modern web applications design architecture, good API design patterns, performance and scale
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience, such as being an architect or tech lead for high impact customer facing projects
- Distributed system development experience is a plus.
WHY JOIN THE ENGINEERING TEAM AT SNOWFLAKE?
AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, YOU WILL:
- Build an industry-leading data platform that customers love.
- Solve challenging technical problems related to security, parallel and distributed systems, performance, large-scale system maintenance, and more!
- Learn about and contribute to the most robust and secure enterprise SaaS platform that services hundreds of customers and millions of complex queries daily
- Learn about and contribute to a highly-scalable and reliable data processing platform that runs on hundreds and thousands of machines
- Join a world-class team of both industry veterans and rising stars
Last updated on Sep 22, 2023