This role can also be done as part of a 1-year University Placement.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and project managers to develop games that meet the client's expectations.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise during the development process.
- Write clean, modular, and well-documented code that is easy to understand and maintain.
- Optimize and enhance games to ensure they run smoothly on different web and mobile platforms.
- Research and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, tools, and industry trends in game development.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute creative ideas to enhance products and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Game Programming Experience.
- Experience with game development frameworks and libraries such as Phaser, PixiJS, or Three.JS.
- Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate with team members effectively and collaborate on projects intricately.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Options for 2 days a week remote working.
- Ongoing training with career development – A great opportunity to learn the latest technology that power our games.
- A very friendly, creative, and focused working environment.
- Regular awesome social events inside and outside the studio, such as board games nights, meals out, escape rooms, summer parties and much more.
- Beer & soft drink fridge.
- Relocation assistance.
- Extensive board game library.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Bonus anniversary holidays.
- Free eye tests.
- Excellent central Brighton location, based a short walk from the seafront, Brighton rail station, the lanes and some of the city’s most sought after coffee shops, restaurants, and bars.
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023