We’re looking for a highly motivated Accounts Payable Specialist. Our ideal candidate is confident in his/her skills, has a great attitude, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to join a dynamic team centred around innovation. In foodpanda you can be the best version of yourself as we enable the freedom to be creative and passionate.
- Prepare and review account payable for both suppliers local and oversea, and employees, ensure the completeness of data recorded and aligned with relevant tax regulations and accounting standards
- Prepare accrued expense with supporting documents base on company policy and procedure to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Ensure the completeness of the document according to 3 ways matching conceptwith the correct account code to ensure creditor and expense are set up correctly.
- Review payments for appropriate authorization.
- Prepare and review input vat report filling input vat report and prepare input vat reconciliation
- Clear deferred vat every month
- Process and maintain W/H certificate to ensure the related transaction are completed and align with Regulation
- Process payments by various payment method, such as Telegraphic Transfer, cheque etc.
- Co-ordinate with other departments and external service provider to achieve timely and accurate processing of accounts payable related activities
- Perform the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers
- Support internal and external
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in accounting
- Ability to manage AP and support internal and external.
- Experience in 3 ways matching
- Excellent skill in MS office and experience in ERP especially SAP are preferred
- Can work under pressure meet deadline
- Able to work as a team
- Good verbal and written communication skill, interpersonal skill and supervisory skill
- Good of spoken and written English to complete your profile
- Good level of Microsoft Excel is expected
Last updated on Aug 8, 2023