Tōia mai te waka! - Haul the canoe!
Ki te urunga te waka! - To the entrance place!
Ki te moenga te waka! - To the resting place!
Ki te takotoranga i takoto ai te waka! - To the place where it will lie!
Make an impact – Join us as an SAP Consultant / Senior Consultant – Fiori
Hono mai kia eke ki te taumata teitei ka taea
We have strong shared values and the power of purpose to make a real difference.
· Join an award-winning consulting practice with global reach and thought leadership.
· Be part of a high-performing team and expand your experience and capabilities.
· Be a trusted advisor to clients for best practice business processes and cloud ERP solutions
We are driven to create an impact that matters at every opportunity.
Over our 175-year history, we have built a reputation for impactful delivery across audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and technology services. Supported by a strong leadership team
, and member firms from over 150 countries across the globe, Deloitte New Zealand is in the business of solving complex problems. Innovation is the oxygen that powers us, enabling us to embrace the unknown, the chaos, the mayhem, because we know this is where the magic can happen.
Our workplace and culture
Our purpose is to make an impact that matters. We are driven by our desire to create positive outcomes for our clients, communities, and people. Everything we do is with intent - the intent to make a meaningful difference.
Our shared values are at the heart of everything we do. Living these values, which include ‘taking care of each other’ and ‘fostering inclusion’, is essential to ensuring everyone feels included at work and able to reach their full potential.
For us to succeed and thrive as an organisation, we understand the importance of creating a culture where diverse perspectives matter and where everyone is given an equal opportunity to grow and develop.
About this team:
We are about thinking and doing, strategy and implementation. We combine specialist skills to advise our clients on their strategic direction, the operation of their business and their information systems and technology. We leverage our extensive industry experience to make a difference to the operational performance of our top tier public and private sector clients.
With a team 300+ locally across Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, plus a global network of consultants, there is always opportunity to learn, develop and share your knowledge as a SAP specialist across domains and technologies, including skills across Oracle, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Workday and more.
Your typical day will include:
· Building lasting relationships with our clients and internal functional and technical teams to gather technical requirements, design specifications and define solutions that are fit for purpose.
· Owning and delivering full lifecycle of on premise, cloud or hybrid SAP integration solutions, including testing and post go live support.
· Manage pipeline of competing project priorities and support tickets across various clients, collaborating with various Deloitte communities to deliver high quality results.
· Help to continuously develop high performing people and culture aligned to Deloitte’s values, making an impact that matters, and deliver exceptional client service.
· Mindfulness to continuously cultivate client relationships, with an active involvement with sales and procurement processes.
· Business process alignment for master data and basic functions
· You’ll identify and provides support for selected ERP tasks that have cross team, cross-function cross-activity dependencies
· You will work closely with stream lead to support project management with timely status reporting using the project tools like JIRA.
· You will enable the client to run their business well.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you. You are someone with:
· A proven background implementing SAP solutions across a range of industries and hold relevant technical S/4 HANA certification.
· Experience solving problems, documenting solution options and providing recommendations as an individual contributor.
· 3-5 year of SAP Fiori Development experience and able to prototype, design and develop custom free style Fiori Apps.
· Ability to customize, implement and extend standard Fiori Apps.
· Experience with SAP Cloud Platform and Fiori Architecture on Cloud and On-Premise deployments.
· Experience with Fiori Launchpad Designer, Catalogs, Groups.
· Knowledge of UI Design Patterns, Fiori Elements and current trends in software design, architecture.
· Experience in SAP S4HANA and SAP BTP Mobility are advantageous.
· Understands SAP capability accelerators and can apply reusable assets and pre-configured solutions to address client challenges.
· Ability to identify risks and the options to mitigate. Also identify issues and steps to remediate.
· The ability to work in cross functional on and offshore teams to help deliver a single vision focused on client satisfaction.
· Experience enabling the success of related functions including: SAP Functional areas, Security, authorisation and role design, Organisation Change Management (OCM), Data conversion, Testing and solution validation, Training and Support.
We hold a simple belief – that our people’s hard work should be recognised and rewarded beyond their remuneration.
We have reimagined what ‘work’ looks like and how we can empower all our people to create a work experience that is distinct to their needs. Founded on concepts of trust, balance, wellbeing, and the importance of personal connection, this is the Deloitte Experience.
· Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you, us and our clients best
· Subsidised professional qualifications and paid professional memberships
· Subsidised Health Insurance
· Income protection insurance
· 22 days annual leave
· Social events, social sports teams, and monthly Firm drinks
· A focus on wellness and well-being
· Community focussed volunteer days
· A focus on the environment and sustainability
· Plus, much more
Does this sound exactly like the sort of role and organisation for you? Then apply now! We’d love to hear from you.
Mauri ora ki a koe/The essence of life to you
The Deloitte Talent Acquisition Team