Reesby are a premium recruitment and Human Resources brand based in Australia operating globally. Our clients are top-tier enterprise businesses and predominately in leading technology and emerging technology fields.
Salary: $890k- $1.2M
Reesby are looking for a Chief Executive Officer or CEO who will take full control over all our clients company
strategic and business aspects. You will be responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success, helping to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
We expect you to be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader, with a strong business mindset. Besides you should be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings and to take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
- Organize and engage large-scale complex teams, leading them and helping to develop a high performing managerial team
- Build high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Manage all operations and business activities and make sure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Control the compliance with legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Explore financial and non-financial reports and develop solutions or improvements based on the analysis results
- Maintain trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Investigate problematic situations and occurrences and develop solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Stay informed about the current situation in the markets and industry of the company
CEO requirements are:
- 4+ years' experience of working on a CEO or other relevant position
- Profound experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Good experience with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Good knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- MSc or MA degree in business administration or other relevant area
Visit our site for more jobs
Last updated on Apr 6, 2022