- Provide rapid response to queries from customers pertaining services/offers questions.
- Attend to calls routed from call center while ensuring achievement of customer service targets in terms of response time and resolution.
- Ensure that all customer transactions are completed to the satisfaction of the customers in accordance with service level agreements and ensuring that the customers are informed on resolution.
- Assisting our customers with various technical issues that range in complexity.
- Learn thoroughly the specs of the company network, equipment, services and troubleshoot system related issues.
- Ability to provide appropriate level of instructions to clients with limited technical knowledge.
- Handle Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Follow standard procedures for proper documentation, reporting and escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers providing updates on the progress of the case.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all tickets.
- Ensure that each case owned is handled as per our Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the highest possible customer satisfaction by setting the right expectations and fulfilling SLAs.
- Contribute findings to a common knowledge base and keep it up to date.
- Gain subject matter expertise in company products and services.
- On a rotation basis, handle on-call support out of office hours.
- Ensure that the percentage of customer complaints resolved is maximized in minimum iterations to
- Consistently strive to increase customer satisfaction score through timely resolution of complaints.
- Ensure reduction in the number of repeat calls by customers.
- Act with confidence by answering or finding the answers to customer questions and finding solutions to customer issues.
- Tracking customer interactions, and meeting company standards in customer relations.
- highly focused on customer service.
- Handle Outgoing Campaigns through Voice Targeting End User Customer or Dealers.
- Registering Customer data/feedback with high accuracy.
- Handle upselling & cross selling activities through telesales campaigns
- Identify inefficiencies in the current processes and make recommendations to improve the same.
- Utilize knowledge provided by the department of networking, hardware, and software to diagnose, qualify, and resolve tickets.
reduce operational costs.
Last updated on Jan 17, 2023