Airband is seeking a Data Manager with a keen interest in data insights to join our expanding Portfolio Management Office.
We are an Internet Service Provider bringing broadband to rural areas through a mixture of technologies. Having secured several £multimillion projects, and with the view of acquiring more we require a Data and Reporting Manager on a permanent basis to work with the different business functions to gather data which will provide a holistic end to end view of Airband’s portfolio.
The primary responsibility of the Data Manager is to establish good data and reporting practices that can provide the business with accurate and reliable reporting, across the entire project lifecycle, as well as being an analytical presence and providing ad hoc analytical projects and insights to the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create an efficient and effective reporting toolkit using dashboards and regular reports to provide the business with the appropriate insights whilst enabling them to easily interrogate data to improve their decision making.
- Act as a steward for the KPI’s the business requires, to understand and drive business performance.
- Perform data analysis, working with stakeholders to understand their business needs and challenges, and proactively suggest analytical tasks or projects that will support the business.
- End-to-end project management, taking analysis from conception with the stakeholder, performing the analysis and presenting back.
- Develop and implement processes for effective data handling and management.
- Provide guidance and training for junior team members.
- Streamline the process for data collection and analysis procedures to ensure fast access to metrics.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with senior leaders, managers and key stakeholders to achieve organisational goals
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within an analytical and reporting role.
- Advanced user of Excel, e.g., Pivot tables, formulas etc.
- Experience of line management
- Experience of working within a Transformation Team setting and the ability to work at pace in a rapidly changing environment.
- Great communicator with the ability to effectively liaise at all levels within the business.
- Possess the knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change to others.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days annual leave increasing to 30 days with length of service + bank holidays!
- 5% Airband pension plus minimum 3% employee contribution
- Airshare - discount platform - save up to £1,000 per year!
- Health & Dental Schemes
- Death in service
- Lots of opportunities for progression
- A chance to be involved in Airband’s exciting journey
If you match the criteria for this role, then we would love to hear from you.