The (VIP Account Manager) will be responsible for working in social gaming (retaining, reactivating VIP Players). Developing new VIP customers, growing player lifetime value and revenue contribution for assigned VIP customers.
Key objective is to grow the VIP player base with corresponding revenues as advised by their team Manager. Proactive outbound communication will be crucial in this role to grow players so a background in customer service or VIP account management would suit the role.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for encouraging and developing relationships and serves as a trusted consultant to our most financially invested and players in his / her VIP base by reaching more than 125 contacts a day via phone/email.
- Serve as an industry expert and act as a liaison between our highest value players and the studio to resolve bugs and maintain retention of their designated VIP base
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service by using a highly consultative approach.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams (Studios for Feature development and special promotions) to drive revenue growth with VIP base. Uses data science driven workflows daily to increase engagement, reactivate and increase revenue in their designated VIP base.
- Strong quantitative proficiency with the ability to analyze campaign performance statistics on their VIP base.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills; ability to connect and reconnect VIP base through high level relationship building with their dedicated base.
- Partner with our Senior Director to build consultative engagement and reactivation presentations using market trends, VIP research and industry specific case studies.
- Instrumental in driving the RFP documentation for studios to build out VIP driven features to drive higher revenue
- Exceed annual targeted goals for Productivity, Quality, CSAT and reactivation and engagement goals.
Position does not require managing direct reports.
Required Skills and Experience
- College Degree preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- Extensive Customer Service experience
- Excellent telephone skills – able to handle high call volume 90 or more a day
- Customer Focused
- Ability to generate revenue on own initiative based on personal account relationships
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Rapport building skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 3 or more years of customer service or account management experience
- Some travel may be needed.
- Some weekends or evenings may be required..
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Target / Sales Driven
- High level understanding / curiosity about social gaming
- Positive demeanor and are excited to learn more.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP/DPSP company match contribution (Canada)
- Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Global Fitness reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily player
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Last updated on Sep 5, 2023