Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
We are looking for a Talent Recruiter to join our Talent & Excitement team and drive the overall recruitment for us to grow the business globally. As a Talent Recruiter, you will be developing talent channels for our current and future hiring in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Australia and many more. You will also build strategic relationship with key leaders and other teams across our complex business. If you are ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seek out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers to develop a strategy to fill all open positions in a timely manner. Ensure clear mutual understanding of hiring priorities and practical constraints. Guide the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed.
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Work with the hiring managers to develop job descriptions. Job descriptions need to reflect responsibilities and qualifications that are appropriate for the title of the position.
- Post advertisements in various recruitment platforms, company website, networks, etc. including internationally focused sources.
- Screen/review online applications evaluating such factors as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, ability and develop a short list of potential candidates to endorse to the hiring managers essentially to meet the requirements
- Present fully screened, qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner. Review candidate qualifications with hiring managers. Facilitate applicant interviews with hiring managers (in person and/or virtually).
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decision with hiring manager. Provide candidates feedback on interview results.
- Complete a minimum of two (2) reference checks on selected candidates. Complete a background check as requested.
- Manage offer process and negotiate compensation package including salary, start date and others as appropriate.
- Submit all candidate information (résumé, employment application form, references, communications, documentations) to the human resources department for on-boarding.
- Maintain and update as needed various mandated reports such as the Recruitment Tracker, New Hire Tracker, etc. for internal use and reporting requirements.
- Recommend improvements to current recruitment processes to ensure streamlined, cost-effective services are being provided to hiring managers.
- Provide support in managing the applicant flow and maintaining applicant flow data.
- Assist with documenting the internal recruitment process flow and procedures.
- Attend career fairs to promote the company and deepen the pool of potential candidates. Provide information on company operations and employment opportunities to potential applicants.
- Tertiary qualification from a respected institution.
- 2 years of experience in full cycle talent management and recruitment including regional involvement.
- Experience in screening and interviewing candidates to assess skills, experience, fit with organizational culture and other characteristics necessary to fill positions.
- Experience searching for candidates with executive and professional expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and databases including applicant tracking system.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of a variety of advertising sources to attract diverse candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Solid oral and written communication skills that are clear, concise, and professional.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, resilient, solutions oriented, creative.