A & Associates is a reputable staffing agency with a proven track record in screening and recruiting as well as job placement and career development. With more than ten (10) offices throughout the United States, A & Associates is a company that can be trusted to provide a diverse level of services with excellence, diligence and integrity. “Quality In Everything We Do” is far more than our mantra, it is our standard!!
Explore a career with A & Associates, one of the leading providers for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement services and security guard services.
A&Associates is looking for a Warehouse Worker to join our team. This position works on the warehouse floor, processing orders by picking and filling boxes/containers. He/she will send and accept shipments while keeping the warehouse clean and safe at all times.
The ideal candidate has experience working in an environment that can be cold and hot during different seasons. This person will need to be able to work safely and quickly, standing for long periods while fulfilling orders.
- Inventory - Pick and pack products as ordered by the customer into bins, boxes, and containers. Maintain an inventory list and assist with restocking products and supplies as needed. Report defective products as discovered and maintain thorough notes and paperwork. Review and process invoices as directed by leadership and keep excellent documentation on supply and payments for recordkeeping.
- Safety and housekeeping – Ensure a safe warehouse environment by keeping an organized work station, alerting supervisors of any concerns, and completing continuing education for safety and hazards. Review any complaints and notify the shift leader of on-going shipping or receiving issues. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Prior experience working with inventory control systems is preferred
- Prior knowledge of warehouse paperwork and experience counting inventory and orders is preferred
- Knowledge of and familiarity with any [name of warehouse management system]
- Experience operating certain power equipment is a plus
- Must be able to bend, stand reach, pull, lift and carry items in the warehouse
EEO STATEMENTA & Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Last updated on Feb 5, 2024