In Citamed we are constantly searching for new people that want to contribute to our growth while innovating and changing the customer service experience. We strive for excellency at all levels of our business and operations. We pride ourselves for the attention to detail and the quality of our work.
We are looking for an energetic team member that wants to work and learn in a relaxed but competitive environment for a fast-paced, growing company. In Citamed we are going to expand our services exponentially during the next year and we need you! Being extra perfectionist while accomplishing our objectives will be key for being successful at Citamed. The sky is the limit!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Technical Support: Keep all customer service channels up to date at all times. Maintain the best service quality and provide correct answers at all times. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media. Constantly suggest improvements to the process.
- Tech Service Tier 1: You will be in charge of installing or supporting installs of the Citamed Software in our clients’ computers. We need meticulous professionals that can assure correct installations based on established parameters. Helping the company to improve this process will be essential.
- Pipeline Organization: Ensure constant completion and organization of documents, pipelines, and general files.
- General: Support other team members with clients, users or any other topic where it requires to get involved. We are a team!
- 1 year of customer service, technical support or related experience, ideally in the Health or Services industry.
- Excellent data entry and analytical skills.
- Solid customer service skills, written & spoken.
- Sense of urgency and constant prioritization. Be a problem solver, work under pressure with the main goals always in mind.
- Affinity with technology and web tools is a must!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; English and Spanish.
- Availability to work in San Juan.
- Flexibility to work on nights and weekends.
Type of employment: Full time (Professional services with the opportunity to become full time employee in the future)
Gross fixed compensation: $1,700 (monthly)
Last updated on Aug 27, 2022