Token Metrics is seeking a Technical writer intern to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a talented product team who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, data engineers, and cyber security experts to make our products easier to use. Technical writer intern will be responsible for developing long-term product documentation, writing and distributing technical documents, and preparing user manuals, API documentation, technical analysis documents, and reference guides.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Work and consult with stakeholders to document technical issues specifications and build use cases for each product/tool/API.
- Collaborate with the product and development team on SOPs, platform descriptions, and the creation of user interface text.
- Manage multiple projects by prioritization and hard cut-off dates.
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Ability to understand, process, and document numerous software applications, hardware functionality, and software/hardware integration independent of each other.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or a related field preferred.
- Certification in Technical content development or content writing would be an added advantage
Last updated on Feb 8, 2023