About the Company
Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.
We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC firms and angel investors. The company is based out of Pune and has a total strength of 120 employees. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
- Understand the market and produce the USP's of the in house products that
- Generating Leads, Prospects and Converting them, Work on assigned leads, and generate referrals from every visit that is made to the customer.
- Based on the Performance will be given a Team Handling Role. Team Management Skills.
-Maintaining Databases in MS Office tools and sending daily reports to Seniors.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization month-on-month
- Hunter Instinct: Identify and open new organizations as clients and
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of
attaining accelerated growth
- Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders
- Program managing cross-functionally to ensure adherence to SLA's. Supporting and leading various marketing activities from time to time
- Ensuring 100% compliance with taxation, state tax forms, account receivables, and payables
- Strong Interpersonal skills, Long term dedication in the Business Development for the company
- You should have prior experience in selling software products. Education domain-related product selling is most preferred
- Tier 2 & 3 Fintech and Edutech and ERP domain preferred
- Knowledge of the Payments and Settlement Act - Set up by RBI
- Knowledge of Merchant Category Codes (MCC), PCI - DSS Compliance and Comodo SSL
- Knowledge of Nodal and Escrow Accounts
- Overall responsibility for End to End Sales/Account Management/Sales Strategy
- Develop a relationship with an existing set of clients
- Responsible for acquisition, Revenue maximization, and Client retention
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations
- Increase sales of the Company's products and achieve the agreed targets within the key accounts
- Analyze sales performance based on defined key performance indicators, and to set up improvements in order to reach the best results
- Best Salary in the industry.
- ESOP's is preferable for prospects above 4 years of relevant experience and good academic background.
What we are looking for?
- A success story with them in terms of academics or extra-curricular which proves they are success-driven.
- Strive to deliver Client Satisfaction.
- Ensured that the account plan aligned with client objectives and interests in order to exceed the clients' expectations.
- Achieved Financial Results Managed financial aspects of account to ensure the plan is met or exceeded in both growth and profitability
- Addressed client needs and built financial plans while striving to outperform and exceed prior profitability and revenues.
- Added advantage if you have experience of working for a payment gateway product
- Excellent verbal + written skills to effectively communicate with various stakeholders
- Fueled by a passion to succeed and never say die attitude
- Ability to handle ambiguity and multi-task effectively
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint & Email etiquettes.
Last updated on Aug 27, 2022