Reporting into a regional fulfillment technology lead analyst or manager from our within out Supply Chain Technology Team, this position will drive the continued implementation and ongoing maintenance/ support of our strategic warehouse management system KӦRBER’s Warehouse Advantage (HighJump) platform for HelloFresh brands globally.
What you’ll do
- Participate in the design and analysis of new WMS integration/feature function/ reporting requirements from business partner organizations (operations, procurement, quality, automation engineering and data analytics)
- Develop solution architecture that meets functional, performance and user experience requirements for both the core WMS, as well as any associated integrations
- Work with internal leadership to formulate overall product development prioritization sprints and release strategy
- Document and deliver all required materials to support software change control
- Partner with the Fulfillment Technology WMS Services and Support team on approved code release rollouts and assist in any related release promotion defect management as appropriate
- Partner with the Fulfillment Technology WMS Services and Support team on any required technical configuration of the application
- Partner with the HelloFresh WMS support analyst team to help triage/ resolve any escalated software issues/ defect tickets
- Assist department leadership with special projects as needed
- Help manage and mentor fellow members of the department where appropriate and designated by department leadership
- Represent the Fulfillment Technology/ WMS team area as needed with any cross functional initiatives and working with colleagues in operations, automation, procurement, or upstream enterprise technology
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of Koerber/ HighJump design and development experience with Advantage Architect, Advantage Link, Webwise Page Editor
- High proficiency in SQL: complex queries, stored procedures, functions and database objects
- Direct experience building and/or supporting HighJump integrations with external host or MHE applications
- Experience driving dashboards and reporting solutions in SSRS
- Experience with Bartender and Label Design a plus
- Experience with SQL Server administration, windows OS a plus
- 4+ years of experience implementing or supporting a tier-one WMS in an RF based distribution, manufacturing, or e-com fulfillment environment
- Industry experience in food/ cold chain a plus
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering; masters degree preferred
- Individual work hours flexibility and reliability to occasionally work with internal customer leadership across various shifts
- Willingness and ability to travel to different HelloFresh facilities as needed in support of projects or platform rollouts or to collaborate with peers.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighbouring gym & Urban Sports Club, company events and parties, discount on our Convini vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023