Allied Machine & Engineering, headquartered in Dover, Ohio, is a leading manufacturer of holemaking and finishing cutting tool systems. Our tooling solutions deliver the lowest cost per hole in a wide range of applications. Allied offers its associates competitive pay along with a robust benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance, 401(k) match, company paid vacation/holidays, access to our Allied Family Wellness Center and much more.
The Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) Sales Engineer drives revenue growth by fostering OEM relationships, identifying opportunities, and aligning technical solutions with customer needs.
- Cultivate strong relationships with OEM partners, understanding their unique needs.
- Act Serve as the primary point of contact for OEM customers, addressing inquiries and concerns promptly.
- Collaborate with the technical team to provide expertise in product selection, customization, and integration for OEM partners.
- Conduct product demonstrations, presentations, and technical training sessions for OEM customers.
- Identify and qualify potential OEM partners through market research, industry events, and networking.
- Implement sales strategies to expand our OEM customer base and achieve revenue targets.
- Deliver customized solutions and proposals that align with OEM customer requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, to ensure a seamless customer experience and develop product enhancements/customizations when needed.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to identify growth opportunities.
- Provide feedback to the product development team to enhance existing products or develop new ones to meet market demands.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and opportunities in the CRM system.
- Generate regular reports and forecasts to management to track progress and results.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Associate’s degree in engineering required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience in technical sales or OEM sales (preferably in the metalworking industry) required.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events up to 60-75% of the time.
- Ability to lift up to 32 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours as needed.
BenefitsCompetitive wages and increasesPaid time off that begins to accrue immediatelyPaid holidaysHealthcare, dental, and vision insuranceClean, safe working conditionsClimate controlled (72° year-round)Bonus incentive program401k Plan with a generous company matchApprenticeship program
Last updated on Sep 5, 2023