Joining our Cloud Platforms team, you will operate in an technical role, working with Cloud, predominantly Microsoft Azure orientated technology and platforms to help our clients create agile, scalable and cutting edge technology estates.
What will I be doing:
- You will working an array of projects, help to lead our customers cloud transformation and operations initiatives.
- You will deploy core Azure solutions across the Azure platform
- You will work fast moving client environments, responding to Client needs quickly and effectively.
- Play a key role in migrating and transforming legacy solutions to the cloud
- Gather requirements and provide continuous feedback
Your knowledge, experience and skills should include:
- Hands on technical experience in a Azure focus role with demonstrable experience or Azure build / migrations projects
- Track record of building / provisioning large and complete Azure Cloud Environments
- Deploying and managing Windows and Linux VMs
- Experience in Azure Infrastructure with ARM and/r Terraform
- You will hold Microsoft certifications and should be continuously look to improve your knowledge and skills, something UBDS will help you to do as part of your personal development plan
- Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written with the ability to document work to a high standard
Your arsenal of technical skills should include some of the following
- Azure Compute (VMs, VMss, App Service, Azure Functions)
- Azure Networking (Express Route, Virtual Network, ASG / NSG, Front Door Azure Firewall DNS, UDR, traffic manager)
- Azure Management & Governances (policy Management Groups, RBAC, Bastion, Automation, Backup, ASR, Azure Monitor, defender
- Azure Storage ( Blob, Disks, Files)
- Azure Migrations ( Azure Migrate, 3rd Party tools)
Our Offering & Working Culture
At UBDS we pride ourselves on our ability to not only meet but surpass client expectations and we want to do the same with those who choose to make UBDS a part of their career.
In return for making UBDS your working “home”, you will receive:Training – all team members will be offered a number of options in terms of personal development, whether it is technical led, business acumen or methodologies. We want you to grow with us and to help us achieve more!Holiday – you will receive 27 days annual leave per annumEmployee perks and discounts through the third-party provider Perkbox.Electric Vehicle leasing with salary sacrificePrivate medical cover for you and your spouse/partner, offered via VitalityDeath in service coverContributed Pension SchemeDiscretionary bonus.Flexible / remote working – UBDS offer a flexible working environment to help enable you to operate at your maximum regardless of your location. With offices in London & Manchester we offer a culture that is focussed on outcomes and giving you the right work life balance.
UBDS is the go-to digital transformation partner to the public and private sectors.
Organisations turn to us for deep knowledge, specialist skills, years of on-the-job experience and our can-do and get-it done culture.
Projects are personal. Our work is an extension of the values we embody, and we are always looking for ways to fill the gap for our clients.
For us, it’s about top and bottom line growth, and equipping our clients with cutting-edge technology that empowers innovation.
We have four key values which talk to how we act, behave, interact with each other, make decisions and ultimately succeed.
Our reputation is everythingWe are passionate about technology and innovationWe deliver value and make an impactWe keep it simple and make it happen
UBDS offers expertise in cloud advisory, cloud transformation, advanced data analytics, AI, low code solutions, and cloud managed services. Embedding security and operational transformation end-to-end, UBDS can assist wherever the customer is in their cloud journey.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Use of Data
Please see information relating to our use of data here: https://ubds.com/privacy-policy