Position Title: HSE Officer
● Have in-depth knowledge of occupational health and safety hazards present especially in a kitchen environment.
● Must have proven and demonstrated experience in working in commercial kitchens from an HSE standpoint.
● Develop and implement safety protocols/ SOPs at DH Kitchens. Also, develop systems whereby the safety and occupational SOPs are monitored on a regular basis.
● Must have the technical competency, to analyze the existing processes/systems and SOPs in place and suggest improvements in order to leverage business in light of the relevant industry standards such as NFPA-96
● Perform pre-post operative checks on kitchen equipment and perform regular/ surprise safety audits and report findings to the management for onward rectification.
● Give regular training to kitchen staff on the effective use of safety equipment, and perform safety onboarding for all kitchen staff.
● 3 to 5 years of experience as an HSE representative/ Lead in a commercial environment managing multiple kitchens or a food court would be an added benefit.
● HSE certifications would be preferred
Last updated on Feb 7, 2024
Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory·
6 days ago