We are looking for a motivated and talented Corporate Legal Counsel to join our legal team in Nicosia.
The Counsel will perform as a legal and corporate focal point in commercial negotiations with the company's current and prospective customers, vendors, and partners worldwide.
- Performing as a legal and corporate focal point in commercial negotiations with the company's current and prospective customers, vendors, and partners around the world.
- Executing the company's policies and legal standings
- Providing legal advice and guidance on information technology, commercial law, and regulatory matters.
- Member of the Cypriot Bar Association or equivalent.
- 2-3 years as a practicing lawyer
- Experience in commercial Information technology transactions and licensing experience - an advantage.
- Admitted to practice in England - an advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under stress.
- A challenging job in a fast-developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Work-from-home options
- Competitive remuneration package