What You Will Do
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission to accelerate scientific discovery and improve and extend human life. The Scientific Data Cloud is the only open, cloud-native platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments, informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value chain and delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to help customers maximize the value of their data.
Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
We’re looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Director/Sr. Director who has experience with building and executing digital marketing strategies to achieve revenue and growth targets. You are a digital marketing expert in PPC and social media advertising, SEO, landing page design, conversion optimization, email marketing, and use of A/B testing to prove concepts and find creative ways to optimize your programs. You will lead digital marketing initiatives across website and chat that are focused on crafting an effortless experience for the user and maximizing conversion. Your success will require a strong understanding of our customer segments and how we engage with them in a meaningful way. You will have the chance to shape a highly visible area of TetraScience that directly impacts growth of the business. You will also be part of the Marketing team, whose mission it is to become the top global marketing team in the industry and position TetraScience as the leader in the R&D Data Cloud category.
What You Will Do
- Manage the strategy, setup, and optimization of all paid digital campaigns using ad platform-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Optimize 'beyond the ad click’, following the potential buyer to the site and working them through the conversion funnel by collecting lead information, routing them to the next step, testing incentives, personalizing experiences and more to increase overall conversion rate.
- Build landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through a variety of paid programs.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the corporate website while improving and optimizing clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Drive strategies and execution to optimize the value of email marketing and nurture campaigns
- Institute a rigorous test and learn methodology for messaging, triggers, workflows, routing and more.
- Monitor, report and understand daily/weekly/monthly metrics to partners
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our acquisition costs (while maintaining or improving quality).
- Maintain the relationship with our chat platform and ad re/targeting platform vendors and be the central point of contact for all requests.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Act as our internal agency in collaboration with our content creators to create high-quality, SEO-friendly content aligned to our keyword space.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years experience in digital B2B growth marketing with technology, SaaS, and/or software companies.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with paid marketing platforms, including paid search (Google Ads), retargeting, social network advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Experience with writing and editing, including knowledge of SEO best practices
- Expertise with data-driven analysis and optimization.
- Experience working with Sales and Sales Enablement
- Experience communicating with Sales and Marketing Leadership
- Experience handling digital marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Thorough knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
- Experience in the following:
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads and Content Syndication
- Google Analytics
- UTM use and creation
- Sales Automation (i.e. Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (i.e. Hubspot, Marketo)
- ABM tools (i.e. Demandbase, Terminus, 6sense, Rollworks, Metadata.io)
Additional Experience Helpful For Success In This Role
- Google Ads Certification and/or Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Hubspot Certifications such as Digital Marketing Certification, Digital Advertising Certification, Social Media Marketing Certification, SEO Certification, Inbound Marketing Certification a plus
- Experience in any of the following also a plus: Google Workspace apps, Live Chat/Conversational Marketing, Asana, SEMrush
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediately family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD
No visa sponsorship is available for this position