We are TINQIN – Technology Expertise, Industry Knowledge, Quality Focus and Innovation Spirit!
TINQIN is a company focused on developing and delivering a wide range of innovative solutions mainly for the insurance industry. Our clients are some of the largest insurance companies operating on the European market. They rely on us for developing software, web design, business analysis, prototyping, product testing, and maintenance. That’s why we always aim to be at the top of our game while using the latest technologies to provide added value.
In order to support the expansion of our business, we are currently looking for a Senior Android Software Engineer / Kotlin who will be responsible for our activities and will participate in building the first mobile team within TINQIN.
Everyday tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement mobile applications for the insurance domain, for Android platforms
- Work closely with designers, back-end developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the applications meet business requirements and improve the overall customer experience
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code using the native mobile ecosystems around Kotlin
- Work closely with software architects to define solution architecture and diagrams
- Optimize the applications for performance, usability, and security
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to mobile development
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in mobile development
- Performs regular reviews on codes done by less experienced developers and offers feedback and suggestions for those codes
- Communicate development progress with the project leaders
- 5+ years as a mobile developer with one of the technologies – Kotlin
- Proven experience in mobile development, preferably in the insurance services industry
- Strong proficiency in mobile development ecosystems around Kotlin
- Strong understanding of mobile development technologies, including mobile user interface design, mobile data storage, and mobile application architecture
- Experience with mobile application development lifecycle, including development, testing, and deployment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with React Native and/or Flutter is not mandatory, but will be considered an advantages-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Dynamic and interesting work environment;
- Opportunity to use cutting-edge technologies in real projects;
- Collaboration with highly skilled and friendly colleagues;
- Opportunity to learn and enhance your skills;
- Additional corporate trainings, tech conferences tickets;
- Annual employees performance check and reevaluation;
- Team-building events;
- Participation in charity and volunteer activities;
- Life-work balance;
- Social benefits – a monthly budget that includes:
- Additional health insurance – Luxury package;
- “Health with priority” medical insurance covering severe diseases;
- Employee Assistance Program, including psychological, finance, and legal advice;
- Flexible social benefits (food vouchers, fuel vouchers, sport card, and other options);
- Extra days off for loyal employees (+1 additional day paid leave for each year of length of service in TINQIN (up to 5));
- Office perks (coffee, soft drinks, fresh fruits, ice cream, sports, and relaxation area);
- Remote/hybrid working model (employees can choose whether to work from the office or home);
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral program bonuses
If you believe that your profile meets the above requirements and you are interested in joining our team, please apply with your CV in English.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The personal data you provide to us is processed by “TINQIN” AD ( acting as the Data Controller). This data is shared to and processed by the employees of TINQIN for the purposes of reviewing job applications, which is necessary in order to take steps prior into entering a contract with you.
The retention period for your data is 6 months unless you provide us with a consent to keep them longer. If you agree to store your data in our records longer than 6 months and to consider your CV for other openings as well, please fill the consent form: https://forms.office.com/e/CVZZmj9CzD?origin=lprLink
You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data at any time.
More detailed information about the process can be found at Policy on the processing of personal data of job candidates - TINQIN » Insurance software solutions.
In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance with the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact our DPO : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.
Last updated on Aug 22, 2023