We're on a mission to empower companies to thrive and employees to love their work lives. Codi creates the office solution designed for the way people work today, with hospitality at its core. WFH is lonely, coworking doesn't build your company culture, and brokers offering multi-year leases give you headaches. We built Codi to break the status quo.
Within weeks (not months), companies have access to turnkey office hubs where they want, when they want - whether that's for one day a week, or full-time - and fully managed by Codi. We're simply the fastest, easiest, and most flexible office space partner. More than a space provider, Codi becomes a company's growth partner, adapting their spaces to the team culture and growth needs.
We're growing incredibly quickly and need a hustler who breathes startup, sales, real-estate, and customer delight, to support our sales team.
Who Are You?
- You’re a self starter.
- Challenges entertain you.
- You've got a lot of hustle.
- You execute better and faster than anyone.
- You are a problem solver.
- You focus on impact.
- You get a buzz from making new friends.
- You want results.
At Codi, we are transforming how companies work and use space, and your role is to evangelize our offerings to companies. You will work with our team of Account Executives.
- Understand the Codi offering, our different product lines, and the unique dynamics of each market. Demonstrate confidence and a solution-oriented mindset when speaking to leads about our flexible offices.
- Generate lists of leads based on target persona
- Create outbound campaigns through cold calling and emails
- Implement and iterate our sales script
- Help and join our marketing events to connect with prospects in person
- Assist our Account Executives with data collection, note-taking for all conversations and deals, and CRM hygiene
- Research prospects and provide key insights to our AEs prior to their meetings
- Customize decks based on those key insights
- Build a library of content for sales onboarding and training
- Collaborate with Marketing to create materials that help convert different persona at different points of their prospect journey
- Join or lead in-person tours of our Codi spaces with prospects
- Collaborate with Real-Estate to ensure our spaces meet prospects' expectations
- Build, improve, and iterate the sales pitch and materials per persona, build playbooks
- Understand competition and how Codi differentiates / positions itself
- Located in NYC and willing to work in-person.
- Experience in sales preferred
- Great communication skills and an ability to rapidly communicate through a variety of channels including, email, phone, in person, and text.
- Collaborative and a team player.
- A passion for the future of work, urban innovation, hospitality, real-estate, and/or marketplaces.
- An understanding of the Oxford Comma.
👋 If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you!
- Work from NYC in a hybrid setting
- Minimal hourly rate
- Unlimited Codi access 😅
- Grow with the company
- Work cross-functionally
Last updated on Sep 18, 2023