This position is responsible for conducting data importing, data cleaning and manipulating, reporting information related to activities of business development role.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
- Build high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes.
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices.
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
- Create custom software components and analytics applications.
- Research new uses for existing data.
- Employ an array of technological languages and tools to connect systems together.
- Install/update disaster recovery procedures.
- Collect market Data.
- Cleans and organizes company’s data.
- Ensure all business data are updated to provide when necessary.
- present clear databases to the key stakeholders to support insights to business-critical decisions.
- BSc. degree in Software Engineering.
- A minimum 2 Years’ experience in data engineering.
- Technical Expertise: Basic Software Engineering Lifecycle
- Problem Solving & System Thinking
- Time Management & Meeting Deadlines
- Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet and Software tools, such as Microsoft, SQL python.
- Solid understanding of business products and services in the ISP industry.
Last updated on Jun 11, 2023