ManpowerGroup, on behalf of THEMA SA the operating contractor of Thessaloniki Metro, is in search of a Chief of Infrastructures & Trackwork Maintenance based in Thessaloniki.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, manages and allocates resources to every maintenance-related activity in the fields of Civil Works and Trackwork, including Main line and Depot trackwork, drainage system and wayside pedestrian walkways, building infrastructures, including stations, shafts, Depot, auxiliary building structures, substations, backfilling, walls, signage & ground surfaces, bridges, architectural finishes and structures at the stations’ street level (sheds, skylights, etc.).
- Investigates failures in civil works, which also include architectural finishes, organizes reinstatement procedures, implements reinstatement thereof and resolves problems. Special emphasis is to be given to waterproofing problems and reinstatement thereof.
- Observes the relevant procedures and work instructions, so as to ensure compliance with the requirements.
- Ensures the required training, support and guidance of the personnel in maintenance-related issues on all the aforementioned Civil Works and Trackwork.
- Supervises and oversees the activities and the subordinate engineers and technicians during the execution of the maintenance works and their routine duties.
- Assists the Maintenance Manager in updating the relevant operation and maintenance procedures and instructions further to modifications in the layout of the system, the equipment’s maintenance policy, the health, safety, quality and environment policy and the client’s requirements.
- Assists the Maintenance Manager in providing strategic guidelines, in planning and managing the development and implementation of a policy and procedures for minimizing the cost of the maintenance life cycle, maximizing the availability of facilities and systems, ensuring the system’s safety, maximizing reliability providing adequate protection for employees, facilities, equipment and spare parts.
- Assists the Maintenance Manager in addressing environmental issues related to Civil Works and Trackwork, building structures and landscaping.
- Manages the maintenance sections falling under the Civil Works and Trackwork disciplines, to ensure that the data provided are compliant with the adequate standards, are delivered on time and fall within the maintenance budget foreseen for the maintenance of the corresponding sections.
- Executes his duties in line with the instructions/directions of the Maintenance Manager
- Holder of a university degree - Civil Engineer.
- At least 10 years of experience, out of which 5 years of working experience as a manager or Chief in the maintenance of Civil Works & Trackwork in railway or Metro projects.
- Maintenance planning, preparation of the maintenance budget, maintenance plans and procedures and technical specifications, for at least three (3) years.
- Maintenance of Civil Works, Architectural Finishes and Trackwork, ability to address relevant problems and failures.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance for maintenance works by taking initiatives and by evaluating the available equipment.
- Ability to address environmental issues in relation to Civil Works and Trackwork, building structures and landscaping.
#Empoweringtalent #WebelieveinTalent #ManpowerGroupGreece
ManpowerGroup Greece was founded in 1998. Our innovative workforce solutions and services are offered through the network of 3 offices in Athens, Thessaloniki and Cyprus. We source, assess, develop and manage talent across a wide range of skills and industries. Certified by the international quality standard ISO 9001: 2008 in the fields of sourcing, recruiting and temporary staffing solutions. Visit and learn more about ManpowerGroup Greece: www.manpowergroup.gr
Last updated on Oct 11, 2023