Title : Junior eCommerce Manager
Location : Anywhere in Europe, with the ability to work remotely and independently
Salary: Up to £35k
Brand: Vegan Health & Beauty Brand
Language Spoken: German
We are looking for a Junior eCommerce Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You will be a key member of the team working directly with the Director of Europe. You will take full ownership of our online growth in the DACH region and have a good solid understanding of digital marketing channels (SEA, SEO, Affiliates, Influencer, CRM and Social). You will design and develop marketing strategies to attract target users through online marketing channels. You will lead the development of marketing campaigns and strategies and drive our communications and media direction.
- Collaborate and lead across the organisation.
- Develop and deepen relationships with key partners.
- Briefing the team on the business goals, digital marketing requirements, setting of KPIs and monitoring of delivery against them
- Ensuring that all work is continually reviewed in terms of delivery and profitability
- Running strategy sessions, determining briefs.
- Operating at leadership level as a specialist, across the range of digital and marketing skill sets (SEO, PPC, paid and organic social, influencer, video and content, affiliate, email, web design, web and software development and more).
- Commercially focussed on moving our Clients forward through the monitoring and improving of the team’s performance via systems, processes, goals, training, and recruitment as required.
- Build and run German marketing campaigns and SEO to drive continuous user acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention, and through that sales revenue growth. Build reader loyalty and evangelism to further accelerate growth.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences.
- Natural leader, able to inspire, motivate, engage and drive. Positive in nature, able to both develop and get the best out of those around them.
- Strategy and planning, with the ability to demonstrate intelligent and outside the box approaches to previous client needs.
- A proven track record of delivering excellence to clients and profitability for the company
- Highly organised, analytical, and comfortable presenting at all levels
- Proven ability to lead transition and change
- Ability to think both creatively and commercially
- Happy to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience of new product development
- Interested in the world of start-ups and entrepreneurialism
- A ready-made network of marketing specialists to help us out as we grow
- Fluent in German with the highest ability of understanding
eComplete is a multifaceted eCommerce Growth Agency and Private Equity Group; evolved to deliver eCommerce growth on a Global scale.
We don't operate as a traditional agency, instead, we utilise our proprietary data platform, industry leading experience, and bespoke global infrastructure, to provide embedded insight and support across all functions.
This enables us to deliver faster targeted growth at a reduced risk with improved financials for our eCommerce partners and clients.
- Competitive holidays + an extra day for your birthday
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- 5% employer Pension contribution vs 4% employee
- Access to office space in Stockport & LDN
- Free office parking
- Study support related to role
- Employee discounts across our Brands
At eComplete Group, our focus is creating a culture that actively encourages our employees to voice and implement new initiatives and better ways of working, we respect our employees ideas, creativity and most importantly we value their time.
Our goal is to provide a working environment that protects and respects family life. We achieve this by giving our employees the flexibility to work from any location.
eComplete has every intention of sharing their success with their employees by giving back a percentage of our acquisitions, along with providing an enhanced benefits package.