SciTec has been awarded multiple government contracts and is growing our Team! SciTec, Inc. is a dynamic small business with the mission to deliver advanced sensor data processing technologies and scientific instrumentation capabilities in support of National Security and Defense. We support customers throughout the Department of Defense and U.S. Government in building innovative new tools to deliver unique world-class data exploitation capabilities.
SciTec is seeking a Senior Program Manager for a portfolio of programs focused on development of new algorithms, modeling and simulation capabilities, and mission data processing / mission management software / firmware for new remote sensing systems. The Senior Program Manager reports to an Executive Director in our Princeton, NJ office.
- Manage labor resource allocations across the portfolio, looking ahead 6-12 months and anticipating future staffing needs.
- Support leadership in business development functions, including proposal preparation and technical demonstrations.
- Interface to relevant corporate teams in IT, facilities, and security to ensure program support needs are fulfilled.
- Provide risk management across the portfolio.
- Contribute to program execution through system engineering support, process refinement, and document review.
- Prepare and lead program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Participate in TIMs with other programs to coordinate future efforts.
- Review Program Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) to ensure that they incorporate all dependencies, align to resource availability, and identify and align program milestones with contractual need dates.
- Provide functional management, mentorship and training to junior project managers within the portfolio.
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, marketing, computer science, or a related field.
- 12+ years’ US Government or industry experience managing Department of Defense (DoD) Technical Programs
- Experience with subcontract preparation and subcontractor management
- Active DoD Final SECRET clearance or higher
- Strong team-building, time-management, and conflict-resolution abilities
- Excellent written communication, briefing, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact, brief and develop positive relationships with both customer and company senior leadership
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, marketing knowledge, and literacy in the program management disciplines
- Demonstrated proficiency leading execution for a medium-complexity system of programs
Candidates who have one or more of the following skills will be preferred
- Overhead Persistent InfraRed (OPIR) ground processing domain knowledge
- Experience with Agile principles (e.g., Scrum, SAFe, or Kanban, etc)
SciTec offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- 3% Fully Vested Company 401K Contribution (no employee contribution required)
- 100% company paid HSA Medical insurance, with a choice of 2 buy-up options
- 80% company paid Dental insurance
- 100% company paid Vision insurance
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100% company paid Long-term Disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Annual Profit-Sharing Plan
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off, including Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Pay
- Flexible Work Hours
The pay range for this position is $163,000 - $215,000 / year. SciTec considers several factors when extending an offer of employment, including but not limited to the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills. This is not a guarantee of compensation.
SciTec is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Last updated on Oct 25, 2023