Fenergo is the leading provider of digital transformation, customer journey and client lifecycle management (CLM) solutions for financial institutions.
Its software digitally transforms and streamlines end-to-end CLM processes - from regulatory onboarding, data integration, client and counterparty data management, client lifecycle reviews and remediation, all the way to client offboarding.
Fenergo is recognized for its in-depth financial services and regulatory expertise (from a team of over 30 global regulatory specialists), community-based approach to product development and out-of-the-box rules engine which ensures financial institutions are future-proofed against evolving Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money-Laundering (AML), tax and OTC derivatives-based regulations across 100+ jurisdictions.
Counting 80+ global financial institutions as clients, our award-winning CLM suite digitally transforms how financial institutions manage clients; from initial onboarding to KYC/AML and regulatory compliance, to data management and ongoing lifecycle KYC reviews and refreshes.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Fenergo currently employs over 850 people and has offices in North America, the UK, Poland, Spain, South Africa, Asia Pacific, and the UAE.
Reporting to: Director of Privacy & Risk
Due to continued growth, we are looking for talented individuals to join our Risk & Compliance team in our Dublin office. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, the role-holder will develop their experience in risk and compliance with a strong emphasis on data protection and Privacy.
Career development is incredibly important to us at Fenergo as our success is based on the growth of our people. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest to join us. Further your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work and actively supports your career.
- Assist with the creation and ongoing maintenance of Data Protection documentation such as DPIAs, SCCs, PIAs required as part of our Vendor Risk Management
- Have the ability and willingness to undertake research with the view of creating White Papers on the developing landscape of Privacy globally; such as Jurisdictional Analysis regarding Data Localisation and Residency
- Help to promote awareness of Risk & Compliance Management across the business.
- Create, maintain and record Privacy Impact Assessments and other required Privacy Compliance Assessments and Reviews
- Assist with the preparation of Risk Committee Meeting packs, and provision of support to the Risk Committee.
- Contribute to research and preparation of in-depth compliance and data protection evaluation/papers.
- Support training and knowledge transfer across the organisation.
- Adhere to internal governance processes, and ensure compliance with the standard processes
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Additional duties/tasks as assigned
Experience, Skills & Education
- 2+ years within a risk or compliance role with an emphasis on Data Protection and Privacy Compliance
- Experience in data protection and knowledge of GDPR requirements as well as other Global Privacy standards.
- Able to demonstrate prior experience in policy management
- Ability to identify solutions that satisfy relevant risk requirements while executing sound business judgement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise, and graphic-rich style.
- University degree required.
- Recognized Data Protection/Privacy compliance (i.e. CIPP/E) or risk qualification advantageous
Other Desirable Skills
- Self-starter who drives to succeed.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving attributes and be solution focused.
- The successful candidate must be confident at interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- Team player mentality – collaborating with immediate and extended team for the greater good
- Outcome focused – time and prioritization management focused on identifying and solving specific problems within time-sensitive periods. Focus on meeting deadlines without compromising on quality