The Internal Wholesaler is responsible for partnering with a Regional Sales Director to drive sales and grow market share in a defined geographic territory. The Internal Wholesaler position is an opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to develop a financial sales career.
- Proactively consult with new and existing financial advisor clients via phone and email to grow GW&K assets.
- Partner with Regional Sales Director to implement and execute the territory marketing and sales plan.
- Effectively segment and target calling efforts to develop strong relationships and generate new sales.
- Effectively communicate detailed investment philosophies and processes to a sophisticated client base.
- Identify sales opportunities and financial advisor needs through probing questions, presenting potential solutions and asking for an appropriate action
- Consistently follow up on outstanding opportunities to advance the sales cycle and deepen existing relationships.
- Maintain and grow relationships with current clients with a focus on uncovering new opportunities and cross selling.
- Assist in coordinating appointments and meetings for Regional Sales Director.
- Bachelors degree; 1-3 years sales experience within financial services.
- Series 6 & 63 required or 66 or 7.
- Working knowledge of the financial markets, knowledge of the fixed income markets strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and sales ability.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and territory management skills.
This is Hybrid Role, 3 Days in office, 2 days remote.
Last updated on Oct 23, 2023