Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Paint Supervisor you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to ensure that the Paint department meets its goals, achieving both high customer and high employee satisfaction.
- Work within the Plant providing leadership to manufacture a world class product while achieving KPI targets for the Paint Shop in quality, cost, delivery, and safety.
- Safety first. Evaluate and monitor processes and people to ensure a safe working environment. Apply problem solving tools to eliminate actual and potential hazards.
- Support model manufacturing plan development and execution, including trials and launch of new equipment and tooling.
- Lead with a continuous improvement mentality.
- Create a safe, respectful, fair and professional work environment.
- Reinforce company policies and procedures.
- Learn and understand escalation process.
- Implement FF Production System in the Paint department.
- Maintain close communications with team leaders and managers for effective and efficient problem solving.
- Understands or has implemented Uptime equipment strategies to assure operational excellence.
- Understanding of Preventative Maintenance strategies, activities, and monitoring metrics to manage current state as well as improve future state.
- Collaborates with engineering and maintenance as required to meet aforementioned goals with continuous process improvements; leads continuous improvement in manufacturing regarding safety, manpower utilization and efficiency, and ergonomics.
- Coach line leaders and Team Members so they can grow and reach their maximum potential
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in supervisory roles in automotive manufacturing paint shops
- Proven knowledge + expertise, and passion for training, leading and building teams
- Top-notch leadership, communication, learning skills
- Strong familiarity with principles of automotive paint processes
- Ability to solve problems and provide direction to others in high pressure situations
- Degree in Engineering, Business or manufacturing related discipline.
- Proven expertise with the automotive industry and green-field/brown-field operations
- A diverse skillset including ability to work under pressure, conflict management, multitasking, prioritizing
- A wide range of experience with implementing Lean Manufacturing tools
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the automotive paint field and a commitment to global change
Annual Salary Range:
($100K - $125K DOE), plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Last updated on Sep 25, 2023