SYNERGEN Health is a US based company which pioneers in comprehensive financial solutions that enable healthcare organizations to maximize their revenue. The company provides tech-enabled services, advanced analytics, FinTech payment solutions, machine learning, consulting services and other software solutions. SYNERGEN Health was ranked as one of the 5000 fastest growing private companies in the US for six consecutive years by Inc.
SYNERGEN Health (Pvt) Ltd's solutions team was formed with a mission to transform the U.S. Healthcare industry with breakthrough products. We deliver solutions to enterprise clients using the latest technology, and an agile approach that drives collaboration, innovation, and excellence. With clients in over 40 states, SYNERGEN Health is a trusted partner that helps healthcare organizations in the US ensure financial success.
We are actively seeking for a talented and experienced Technical Project manager to oversee a spectrum of projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize value, resources and efficiency. We know how valuable your problem-solving and leadership skills are to our company’s success, and we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
- Job Responsibilities
- Manage product based projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by communicating with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- PMP, PMI-ACP credentials would certainly help you stand out.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
- Knowledge, experience in ISO 9001, 27001, HIPAA would be an added advantage
Last updated on Apr 12, 2023