Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Engineering team at Clari is an Agile shop that practices Scrum across all of our teams. We layer in coordination practices such as Big Room Planning to stay aligned to Clari’s KPIs quarterly across sites and teams. If you love working in an Agile environment that values collaboration and continuous improvement then we can’t wait to meet you.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Staff Machine Learning Engineer who is passionate about solving complex problems and delivering products to our customers. You’ll be part of a new team of talented and driven colleagues on a diverse set of complex problems related to sales engagement.
This team will develop data-driven and ML solutions to power our sales engagement platform (think email sequencing, AI-generated email responses, next-best action modeling). This will be done using some of the cutting edge technologies we are using at Clari (Ray, LLMs, langchain, …), plus whatever approaches + frameworks you decide on.
The products you build will be used by many of the most well known companies in the world.
This is a hybrid opportunity based in Kraków, Poland. Candidates must be based in Poland.
- Research and develop new machine learning algorithms and models
- Implement and test machine learning models in production environments
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior engineers and data scientists
- Participate in the development and implementation of best practices for machine learning engineering
- Collaborate with data scientists and software engineers to integrate machine learning models into applications
- Work closely with our product team to understand key customer problems and build software that solves those problems
- Continuously monitor and improve the performance of machine learning models
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- 5+ years of experience in developing and implementing machine learning models and algorithms in production environments
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience with machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn
- Experience with distributed data processing frameworks such as Spark, Ray, etc
- Ability to communicate technical ﬁndings based on complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and actionable manner
- Knowledge of analysis tools and packages such as NumPy and SciPy
- Experience with end-to-end ownership of ML features, including productization, continuous performance monitoring and on-going improvements
- Knowledge of SQL (e.g. Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience working within a distributed organization, with a worldwide presence is a plus
- Experience with multi-threading and replication concepts in cloud applications is a plus
- Experience working with streaming frameworks such as Kafka, Kinesis is a plus
- Experience managing the model lifecycle with tools like SageMaker or MLflow is a plus
- K8S familiarity is a plus
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Annual Well-being and Professional Development Stipends
- Private Healthcare and Multisport Pass
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
Last updated on Aug 25, 2023