This position is part of the Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment and Attendance (ERSEA) Head Start/Early Head Start team, within the Child Development Program at Wu Yee Children’s Services. Primary duties consists of reviewing, tracking and coding attendance for the Head Start/ Early Head Start Center based program options and the Early Head Start Family Child Care Program option. Duties also entail preparation of reports on attendance and daily communication with center staff for tracking attendance. This is a full-time position, M-F, 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm.
NOT A REMOTE POSITION
- 880 Clay St. San Francisco CA, 94108
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Review Absence Request Form from 12 centers daily
- Assign absence code and document code on Absence Request Form daily
- Enter absence code in M-Sign (electronic attendance data tracking system) daily
- Review Family Child Care attendance sheets and enter absence information into Child Plus data base system weekly.
- Review M-Sign to identify the unspecified absences daily.
- Follow up with center staff after 3 days to reconcile unspecified absences.
- File and maintain attendance documents according to agency recordkeeping system.
- Generate monthly attendance reports for informing ERSEA Manager, Policy Council and other parties as directed by supervisor.
- Generate monthly reports from COCOA data base for individual centers and collective agency.
- Generate reports for individualized center attendance meetings as needed.
- Assist in providing guidance to staff on federal Head Start regulations, and California Department of Education attendance policies and procedures as needed.
- Assist in maintaining a complete and accurate enrollment database using ChildPlus.net
- Participate in year-round program recruitment efforts as directed by supervisor.
- Participate in staff and team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years data entry experience required.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to track and reconcile large quantities of data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to examine and interpret high volume of documents
- Strong time management skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet daily deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse groups of individuals
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to speak Chinese a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration required.
Benefits & Compensation:
- $33.26 to $34.92 per hour
- Fully paid employee health, dental, and vision
- 403b with matching contribution after 1 year
- 14 holidays, 10 days vacation, and paid sick leave
- Lots of opportunities for advancement across the organization
Healthcare/vulnerable client employer, verified COVID vaccination required.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records to apply for any open position in which they feel qualified. Wu Yee Children’s Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023